Samuel Edem Ayetor holds a Master of Arts (Human Resource Development) certificate from the University of Cape Coast, and Bachelor of Education (Guidance and Counselling) certificate from the University of Education, Winneba. Prior to the attainment of his Bachelor of Education degree, he acquired a Diploma in Basic Education from the University of Education, Winneba, and Teacher’s Certificate ‘A’ (3-Year Post Secondary) from Dambai Training College (DATCO), now Dambai College of Education (DACE).
Samuel Edem Ayetor joined St. Francis College of Education, Hohoe in December 2018.
Before his appointment into the College as Assistant College Secretary, Samuel Edem Ayetor had worked in the Ghana Education Service (G.E.S) as a Teacher for over sixteen (16) years and rose through the ranks to the position of Assistant Director II. He was also a Headmaster of a Basic School in G.E.S from 2015 to 2018.
Samuel Edem Ayetor is also a Pastor in Faith Evangelical Mission Worldwide (F.E.M.W) and he is the Senior Pastor for the Hohoe Assembly.
Currently, he is pursuing a Professional Certification Programme in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners (IHRMP) Ghana, and he is the Staff Welfare Chairman of the College.
His job description as the Human Resource Manager include
1. Conduct exit interviews for employees leaving the College for management decision making
2. Conduct periodic HR audit and submit quarterly progress report to the College Secretary for senior management decision making.
3. Assist in the organization of all official ceremonies including orientation, matriculation and congregation.
4. Ensure compliance with academic regulatory and accreditation policies and requirements.
5. Performs any other related duties and responsibilities as ay be assigned.